#TeachPod - A Series of Podcasts to Support Teaching and Learning in the FE Sector
With contributions from FE professionals from across Wales and supported by Welsh Government, CollegesWales is pleased to introduce a new podcast series of short teaching and learning tips which can be put into practice straight away.
These 10-minute sessions provide further education lecturers and work-based learning practitioners practical learning and teaching tips, professional learning opportunities and examples of best practice.
The podcasts are all free and available on YouTube and will soon be available on Hwb by searching 'TeachPod'
Don't forget to subscribe to #TeachPod so you don't miss out on any future news! Each podcast covers one of five main themes. We'll be adding links to each podcast as they're released. Here are the episodes we'll be releasing over the coming days and weeks:
- Developing resilience through active wellbeing Cardiff and Vale College
- Using Ted Ed talks in mental health education Coleg Cambria
- Jamboard: Collaborative learning Coleg Sir Gâr/Coleg Ceredigion
- Using Chrome voice notes software Mote to support teaching and learning (Welsh only) Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
- Making use of screen recording software to support teaching and learning Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
- Technology and resources (Welsh only) Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
- Streamyard: The easiest way to create professional live streams Bridgend College
- Using Comment Bank on Google Classroom (Welsh only) Coleg Sir Gâr/Coleg Ceredigion
- Effective and innovative use of the MS Teams chat feature Coleg y Cymoedd
- A big picture view of differentiation Coleg Gwent
- Supporting digital learners through differentiation St David's Catholic Sixth Form College
- Striving for inclusion Pembrokeshire College
A level Pedagogy
- Impact of the 4 O’s Factor The College Merthyr Tydfil
- An introduction to bilingualism Coleg Cymraeg Cenedlaethol
- Translanguage (Welsh only) Coleg Sir Gâr/Coleg Ceredigion
- Incorporating bilingualism into lessons (Welsh only) Coleg Sir Gâr/Coleg Ceredigion
We hope you and your colleagues find value in this podcast series. We welcome questions and feedback.
If you'd like to get in touch, please email Lucy Hopkins.