As we leave the European Union, there is still uncertainty about the UK’s future participation in the Erasmus+ Programme. Internationalisation continues to be hugely important for the development of young people and also for business competitiveness.
ColegauCymru, in partnership with the ECVET Experts project managed by the UK National Agency for Erasmus+, is pleased to invite you to a roundtable event which will look at how to organise meaningful experiences overseas for learners and staff within this fast-changing landscape.
The event will be led by ECVET Experts and will ask some pertinent questions, including:
- How important is internationalisation in education and training?
- How much emphasis do we place on developing people skills?
- How meaningful is international learning mobility?
- How is learning through international mobility specifically recognised?
- How can we deliver SMaRT Mobility?
Who Should attend? This workshop is targeted towards staff in Wales involved in overseas mobility for vocational learners and apprentices in the skills sector.
Book your FREE place now at email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you on 26th November for what promises to be an interesting and thought-provoking event. Please contact ColegauCymru European and International Project Manager, Siân Holleran with any questions.