The ColegauCymru Teaching and Learning Network is pleased to share details of a series of Teachmeet events that will be held over the coming months.
These events are funded by Welsh Government and are designed to provide an opportunity to share good practice and to support knowledge exchange between FE and WBL colleagues across the FE sector in Wales.
The second event will take place on Thursday 2 December 2021 between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. The session will be chaired by Glenda Dowdell Thomas of Coleg Sir Gâr / Coleg Ceredigion. We’ll be hearing from contributors from Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, NPTC Group of Colleges and Coleg Sir Gâr / Coleg Ceredigion.
We ask you to share the details of this great event with your college colleagues.
- Developing self-reflective independent learners
- 20 Hour revision plan
- Using a visualiser - modelling and feedback
- Using Playlist as a transition tool from GCSE to A level
- How can we ensure our students are using assessment criteria to improve their own work?
- Word Wall: An interactive and inclusive tool to engage students in their studies and their independent learning
- Critical thinking at A level
- Use of multisensory feedback to enable and promote individual progress
- Class Point - A new twist on the use of PowerPoint
Get in Touch
This Teachmeet promises to be an informative and valuable session. We look forward to welcoming you.
In the meantime, please contact email@example.com with any questions.